In small houses, I share tips and ideas for small living spaces. This time a binnenkijker in an apartment of 34 m 2. The best tips and inspiration for small live shows by looking at how other people decorate a small space. I tell what ideas you can get from this binnenkijker for your own home.
Source photos: alvhemmakleri.se
This property consists of one space that serves as living room, bedroom, dining room and kitchen. The walls are white had for a peaceful base, but otherwise it’s pretty colorful the building’s carpet and the colorful textiles. What equal stands out are the planks, which run the entire length of the wall, making them for plenty of storage space.
Also above the bed walk the shelves by. You do not have anything to keep sober or minimalist in a small space, here is chosen for an abundance of luxury bedding. Instead of a fixed bedside table that precious space, is used a stack of magazines. Behind the bed is a Chair that also can serve as a bedside table, but you can also just join him at the dining table as necessary. Multifunctional. The low furniture that falls hardly runs over the wall on because he drops off against the white wall.
There is chosen for a small dining table. Bars chairs have an airy appearance. A fixed bank you can custom tailor at the dining table, making it exactly fits in the available space. Under the bank is again to find extra storage space, which you wouldn’t have with a Chair. The glass lamp is an eye-catcher, but jumps through the transparent glass again not too much in the eye.
The kitchen is small, but not cheerless. Everything is white, but not sterile, by the decoration on the cabinet doors and the wood of the boards. Mountain things on where it can, such as on top of the refrigerator. Instead of fixed cabinets above the sink giving open shelves air. By kitchen utensils to hang you save space in the drawers and it is also cozy. On the other side of the kitchen is extra work space.
Choose a mirror box instead of a regular mirror. You use the same space, but then with storage space. I have also a mirror cabinet in the shower and am very happy with it. A Merry shower curtain may make the space and is more flexible than a fixed shower enclosure. Otherwise you would in this shower room is not good at the sink can.
Ideas from this property you can apply in your own home:
- Keep the basic white and quiet, add color with accessories and in fabrics. Color mag!
- Create extra storage space with shelves, this enables more than one under each other and along the entire length of a wall.
- Treat yourself to luxury, excess Mag. minimalism doesn’t have to.
- Make sure that furniture can be used for multiple purposes, a Chair can also be used as table.
- Choose furniture and accessories with an airy appearance (bars chairs, lamps of glass).
- Low cabinets let the space appear larger than tall cabinets.
- Let custom furniture such as the bank with the dining table and let there be as it can storage in handle.
- Choose (partly) for open shelves instead of kitchen cabinets.
- In the shower provides a mirror box extra storage space.
This article is automatically posted by Auto Post WP-Plugin